The goals of Triad Personal Paperwork Services are to
- Provide excellent service to our clients
- Allow senior clients to live independently longer
- Provide a trusted source of information and education about all things financial
The company was formed in 2016 as a formal offshoot of daily money management work being done for a senior family member who was starting to make financial mistakes and forgetting to pay bills. In discussing this role with others it became obvious that there are many others who may be in the same boat in the future and will want some help. Friends have talked about finding themselves trying to raise their own families while at the same time trying to help senior family members. They do not have time to do money management for both themselves and their senior family member and keep up with the rest of their life.
Triad Personal Paperwork Services is headquartered in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania.
Thomas Lapp, President
Thomas Lapp received both Bachelors and Masters degrees in Electrical Engineering and has been a logical thinker and detail-oriented person all of his life. For nearly 30 years, in his earlier career, he provided Information Technology support and project management services. He witnessed the introduction and rise of the personal computer industry and is very comfortable with technology. He has also developed an interest in financial investing including participating in a stock club for over 10 years during the dot-com boom and subsequent bust of the bubble.
He enjoys gardening with his wife, as well as astronomy, and provides technical consulting for the sound and video systems at his local church. Thomas has lived in the mid-Atlantic area for over 30 years.
- Member of the American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM). He thus follows the principles found in the association's Standards of Practice and abides by the Code of Ethics.
- Coordinator of the AADMM Brandywine regional group (2019- )
- Member of the AADMM Editorial Committee (2019 - )
- Member of Chester County Net-Care group (2018 - )
- Member of New Castle County MAPS group (2018 - )
- Member and web manager of Delaware Senior Resource Network (2019 - )
- Member of test committee for AADMM's redesigned website (2019)