Triad Personal Paperwork Services provides daily money management, the managing of your household finances, so that you can focus on your interests, family and friends. Whether you (or a loved one) needs help figuring things out, or if you just don’t want to spend your time dealing with the household finances, we can give you that time back by doing it for you. Our services can make your life easier, regardless of your situation. We work in-person with clients in New Castle County, Delaware and Chester County, Pennsylvania. We can also work with clients remotely if not local to this area.
Contact us to schedule a no-cost initial appointment.
The following list describes our services. Since each client is unique in their needs, we will work with you to identify which of these services are appropriate. Not all clients will require all of the services we have available.
- Review bills and credit card statements for errors and fraud
- Pay bills: electronically or prepare checks for client signature
- Review and process incoming mail: junk mail, bills, solicitations for donations, personal mail, etc.
- Balance the checkbook
- Create income and spending reports
- Create a budget
- Review and explain investment or brokerage statements
- Organize financial paperwork
- Gather tax paperwork for the tax preparer
- Be a second pair of eyes to provide peace of mind
- Money management education for those who want to learn
- Provide guidance on questionable telephone calls or emails to prevent scams
- Review bills for potential cost savings
- Older Adults who may need additional support as they age and managing the household finances becomes challenging.
- Families who don’t want to spend the time doing the household finances and want to focus on their family’s activities.
- Recent College Graduates who might be out on their own for the first time and want to learn how to manage their money and avoid late payments.
- Busy Professionals who travel frequently or have an intense schedule and don’t have the time to pay bills.
- Less Financially Savvy people who want to learn about budgeting and household finances and organization.
- Widows or Widowers whose spouse used to pay all the bills and who now have to suddenly learn how to manage the household finances.
- Persons Recovering From Injury or Illness who find it challenging to focus on healing and continue to manage the household finances. A daily money manager can help on a short-term basis until the person has recovered and is ready to resume handling the finances.
We publish a newsletter that many of our readers look forward to reading each month. Through this newsletter we provide free information that can help you with your own daily money management. Give it a try and we think you'll find it a valuable resource.
What Others Are Saying:
“After my husband’s death, I needed to get tax paperwork for my home and business ready for the accountant with only a few days to do it. The task seemed overwhelming. Tom calmly provided the assistance and organization to quickly get my paperwork in order and ready for the accountant to meet the deadline.” — L.W.
“I really appreciate all that Tom has done for my sister-in-law. When I first met Tom, I knew that he would be the right person to help her.” — C.R.
“Just wanted to let you know that I’m truly grateful for ALL THE help and being part of my life has meant the world to me.” — N.S.
“We were in need of someone to organize many receipts in folders with easy access. Tom’s attention to detail and organizational skills allowed him to create a platform that accomplished that objective.” — C.W.
“I realized I needed some help with my finances but was uncomfortable with turning everything over to someone else. Tom worked with me to provide only the services I needed. I really appreciate his skills and have a peace of mind knowing that if I need additional services, Tom can provide that help.” — A. B.
“Paying my father's bills was only the beginning of overseeing my father's financial affairs; a job that made my head spin! Tom has proven to be diligent and clear-thinking -- simply a Godsend. As an interface between financial advisors, lawyers, and tax professional, Tom excels. I'm glad I didn't hesitate to hire Tom." -- P.H.
"Thanks again for all the administrative help you gave N in organizing his paperwork and finances, preparing a budget for him, and helping him pay bills. He really needed your help and you stepped in to help him just at the right time." -- S.S.
We provide daily money management service to many local areas including, but not limited to: Wilmington, Hockessin, Newark, Chadds Ford, West Chester, Avondale, Oxford and Kennett Square.